Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Beat a GTO

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2006, 01:22 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool Beat a GTO

I work with a guy that drives a 05 GTO with headers, y pipe, a tune and drag radials. He says it put down 364rwhp. My mods are in my sig and both cars are manuals. Im guessing that I have about 340rwhp because im untuned. This morning after work we ran them three times. The first race was from a dig too 105 and because of the DR he instantly pulled a car and a half on me. I forgot to turn off my traction control and bogged which didnt help. By 70 we were right next to each other and by 105 I had put half car to a car length on him. The second race was from a 20 roll and I put a car and a half on him even though I got lose shifting into second. The last race was from a dig and we both spun off the line a little we took it to 70 and I had him by a car length. I got a little sideways shifting into second too. I though the races would have been a little closer but I guess the weight of the GTO kills it.
Old 08-20-2006, 12:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good kill man.

Something is now not adding up. I ran an auto GTO with a diable tuner, x-pipe, magnaflow, and DR's and he beat me by a car and a half. He is rumored to be on the bottle. But I dont think he is. When he only had the DR's and magnaflow I would beat him by 2 cars with really shitty driving. Makes me wonder.