Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Actually better then a race.

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 09:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Actually better then a race.

It was soo worth it...the different route that I took home tonight from a friends house that is. I usually hop on the highway when I leave my buddies house but, since it had poured about an hour earlier....I didn't have much want or reason to drive the somewhat short ride home, on a wet freeway. No point in it. So, I took a nice, direct, alternate route, few stop lights....light traffic...., you can kinda people watch, and maybe run into a car or two...whatever.

Anways....i'm sitting at a stop light, minding my own buisness...windows down, sport utilities on both sides of me....cars sounding all dramatic and ****,....cammin'(lopeing) away... and all of a sudden,...I reconize the lights of a car that just pulled up,....a red C5 targa. Cool. It was behind one of the sport utes at the light.... The light, it turns green,...I slowly but, somewhat loudly blip the throttle,...lightly roll off the line... the red C5 changes lanes, and gets behind me.

Nice.

I didn't get all crazy, just kept the rev's up through 1st and 2nd gear, just slowly rolling through the gears... The RED C5, changes lanes, and passes by me not fast but, not slowly either(maximum of 50mph, I was doing 45ish)... the windows were UP in the RED vette. I then was able to get a shot of the back of the car.... I noticed wider rubber, on stock wheels,...maybe a 99 corvette probably. It did have an aftermarket catback but, I honestly couldn't make out what brand it was. Anyways..... we're on a two lane road, split both ways..... not an area to race but, this car, changes lanes,....now it's in front of me(it had to pass some cars we were coming up on)...... we go through the inner section(it just turned green)..... @ about 40ish mph.... I changed lanes, to pull along side the vette, I did,...windows still up....I just jump it a couple of times... to let them know I wasn't just there to throw him a corvette wave or something... the vette didn't do much but speed up a lil bit..... we were coming up on traffic after that...so I kinda backed off.

...now...I'm behind the bastard again. Which was fine, I was kinda having fun playing. We pull up to a light... again, me still behind.... and now the windows are down in the RED vette.

Hmm... who is that(driving the vette)?..... is that a , no, thatts not a chick, is it? Holy ****...she looks pretty hot." Now, i really am saying all this **** to myself in my head as i'm looking in the mirror of this car in front of me.

Light turns green. Yes... SHE,, yes, SHE changes lanes, I follow, go around the car we just passed, and jumped along side of her.

This girl was gorgeous. She had such a big smile on her face guys... so hot. I replied with a big **** eating grin smile myself right back at her.

She speeds up, smiling away... I'm thinking like WOO WOOOOOOOOOO calm down sweetheart.... as I hury back alongside of her(or try to. I really didn't want to make it obvious, or make all kinds of crazy ruckas with my car. I didn't want her to think I was trying to impress her or some **** like that).

She beats me to the next stop light. AGain, she's already sitting there, she looks over, and gives me a dreamy smile...as I come to a stop,...the MOTHER FREAKING light turns green. And ofcourse,...she wanted to take off fast. lol... what the ****?

I quickly real her *** in,...coast alongside of her, drop it in a gear, and hummmmmm next to her. She pulls alongside of me and, yup, she's still got this big grin on her face. I slow, she slows, I put on my blinker(by this time I had passed up my home minutes ago already), to go to the turning lane to the left.....she gets over close to me but,decides to goe straight, and not get into my turning lane.

Now, keep in mind, her light is green(to go striaght) mine is red,....she starts to pull along side me(now, i'm 27 years old, she has got to be around my age, maybe at oldest, 30 years old)(doesn't matter anways)

Now, so you understand the moment......I yell out to her, just cause of how she was smileing, how her whole way of presenting herself was....the car she was driving,....the way she was driving it.....I yelled out to her that I love her..."I LOVE YOU!"".... haha. She pulled alongside my car, on my passenger side,...almost IN my door,....and yells "What?"(as she is doing about 1mph).... So I said to her, not soo much yelling anymore...."I love YOU!" lmao. She loved it. She smiled and laughed(awesome laugh fella's)(the kind of laugh your girlfriend does right before she licks your *****) .

Then...she pulled away, as traffic was coming up behind her kinda fast, she was, after all, sitting in the middle of a green light.

Then she was gone...

I'm sure my words can't really put into perspective of how good looking this woman was but, let me tell you, I'm into primarily dark haired girls(but in the end I really don't give a **** if her hair is orange or brown, it's all pink inside)...and this was a good looking, i'd say 5'5", maybe 120lbs brunette, from what little I could see of her.

Very hot. Very cool chick,....that looks like she knows how to drive....and drives a pretty cool car herself.

...shitty thing is now, I wish I would have invited her to a drink, right there at the light. I dunno, whatever. It was what I was thinking at the time, "i love you" came out rather easily. It was good enough. Alot of fun, no doubt. I felt I needed to come on here right away and tell all you bastards about her.

lol....it's probably a board members girlfriend out in his car for the evening.

Anyways...hope you all can put yourselves in my position for that story ...

Peace out.

J
Old 08-31-2006, 10:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
(awesome laugh fella's)(the kind of laugh your girlfriend does right before she licks your *****)

Cool story. Im going to steal your line one of these days if I ever run into a babe on the streets.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:41 PM
Banned

Very articulate.

Good story, great time.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:09 AM
12 Second Club

You should write scrips for **** movies :-)
Old 09-01-2006, 12:29 AM
Teching In

I near choked on my Pepsi when I got to the "ball-lick laugh" part. BTW, we all know which way your takin' home from your buddies from now on
Old 09-01-2006, 01:08 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great post man, haha.... Ball licking comment had me rolling.

-J
Old 09-01-2006, 08:23 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Only you bro, only you. Good fun.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:33 AM
Launching!

Nice J. I sure was hoping it would end with a little race to your place and few laps around the bedroom!
Old 09-01-2006, 10:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

This is an awesome story. I felt like I was sitting shotty in your car. Hot!
Old 09-01-2006, 10:33 AM
11 Second Club

Cool story bro.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

I can`t believe I actually read this story
Old 09-01-2006, 12:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

haha that was my girlfriend! she told me all about it, then she licked my *****

ok not really but you could imagine though....anyways good pick up line!
Old 09-01-2006, 02:20 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

We used to randomly yell I love you to people when they would drive by. It actually puts a smile on peoples faces even if they do think you are retarded.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jamie I would've never taken you for such a smooth talker. Damn Bro, you had her, and blew it!!! Next time you get out, think of 3 things to say to a woman that don't sound cheesy, then try one of them. "I love you" was cool, but the how about a drink at the nearest Pub, bar, or tavern whatever may have gotten her back to your place. Anyways sweet story. Wish you'd have bagged her and posted a pic. LOL
Old 09-01-2006, 07:51 PM
Launching!

HAHAHA... man that ball lickin thing i can't forget.. i can't look at my girlfriend without laughing.. good story..
Old 09-02-2006, 05:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by OdessitPashka
You should write scrips for **** movies :-)

lmao.
Old 09-02-2006, 05:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

I'd like to reply to all your posts but...i'll just say I laughed at all your replies.

Too funny...i'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll be on the prowl for the vixen.
Old 09-02-2006, 05:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by jebcamaro
I can`t believe I actually read this story

You know what, me neither. But guess what, you did BEOTCH.
Old 09-02-2006, 08:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
(but in the end I really don't give a **** if her hair is orange or brown, it's all pink inside)
Old 09-02-2006, 09:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha good story and story telling