Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Goofball

Old 09-10-2006, 04:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Goofball

Ok, so im driving down I-10 cruising late night just out driving speed limit. I run up on this GOOFBALL in a new type some crappy turbo thing. i cruise past him not paying attention at all. Next thing i know he's next to me making his car sneeze (BOV) or whatever those guys do. Sounds like sneezing to me. I look over and shake my head no and OK i might have smirked abit but hey it was kinda funny. I guess he took offense to that so he starts revvin up and clutchin the car and makin it lunge. He was serious. Im now ready to teach this goofball a lesson so im in 6th by the way slowing down to about 50ish or so i drop to 5th and i mash it just a bit to get him to go so he nailed it i let him jump me by a full car then dropped to third jumped him back by a good two cars and walked him terribly before even thinking about fourth snagged 4 for the hell of it tried to slow down so i cud laugh at him but he damn near stopped on the highway so he wudnt have to see me and then took the exit and dissappeared. Sorry so long but it was to funny to cut short. GOOFBALL
Old 09-10-2006, 04:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bit off more than he could chew...

Jim
Old 09-10-2006, 05:00 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahaha, I bet he felt like an idiot

Search this Thread