Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

wow.. close call while having fun

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 05:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default wow.. close call while having fun

Coming back from the track today i ran up on a Black boxer conv..but when i got beside .. it was an older lady driving so i just shook me head .. wishing it was at least a older guy that might want to run... well i get ahead of her and in the middle lane .. at this point she was behind a truck ... once freed from behind the truck i see her creepin so i put my car in 3rd waiting to go... sure enough here she came .... i threw it on her put a good a car and a half and let out.. i look over and she still coming so i hit it again about the time she got even with me we run to the end of 3rg into 4th i look down 125 ... i look over nearly 2 cars by now .. THEN i look uP HOLY F&*CKin **** NOOOOOO COP ... i see his brakes come on immediatly luckly he is on the other side of the freeway .. i floor it ... go all the way to the end of the next exit and at the last sec jump off and GO HIDE... next i hear there are cops everywhere from what the customers are saying .. after a few mins there are two cops sitting on our exit looking for someone????
Old 01-06-2007, 05:48 PM
11 Second Club

yah i have had that happen to me 2 or 3 times....i would be on the highway late at night just flying or i would be racing someone and see a cop on the other side of the highway and i would see them hit their brakes and slow down to turn into the U turn to get into my side of the highway...soooo what do i do?? I let off....NOT....Keep going WOT and get off a random exit and shut her down for a little while...swallowed my nuts once or twice doing things like that
Old 01-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Launching!

Well it's always an experiance, your heart pounding out of your skull.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:34 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by boostedbuford
Well it's always an experiance, your heart pounding out of your skull.
WAS... kinda hyped on the adrenaline, left car hid most of day
Old 01-07-2007, 12:44 AM
Staging Lane

haha thas always fun right, nothing like deciding to run from the cop instead of getting a ticket. Well glad to hear you got away man.