LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Street Racing & Kill Stories (https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories-36/)
-   -   Stupid 350Z Owners!!! (https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/672424-stupid-350z-owners.html)

kidcamaro98 03-09-2007 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by All_out_06
my yfz450 beat a 96 lt1 6-speed until the quad topped out :) hahahaha

and my lonestar 310R would smoke your YFZ450...but are we talking about quads here?? no

Blue Meanie 03-09-2007 10:48 AM

I have so many stories about moron 350Z owners it would take too long. I have yet to meet one 350 driver I like, they have all been shit talkin douchebags. I had one almost rear end me because my license plate infuriated him, one almost run me off the road, one spin out trying to catch me, it goes on and on. Even my two friends that own them, are douchebags, if I didn't know them since childhood I would choke them for their stupidity when they talk about cars. As I have gotten older I pretty much respect all cars and their owners until proven otherwise and generally even get along with ricers. but man, with 350Z's it seems every single one is a cocky ass. I am sure there are cool guys out there with them, but they have left a real bad opinion of them in general.

kidcamaro98 03-09-2007 11:43 AM

so whats your liscence plate say?? :)

B.W. 03-09-2007 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by kidcamaro98

I'm with this guy

350znal 03-09-2007 01:21 PM

Man, you can't compare all the guys you meet with 350z to all the others. I'm by no means an ass or cocky.

I'm with a few others, it doesn't matter what you drive. There is always someone like that.

White_Liberty 03-09-2007 01:36 PM

and my lonestar 310R would smoke your YFZ450...but are we talking about quads here?? no

My 06' TRX would smoke both....

No Joke...

Irunelevens 03-09-2007 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by All_out_06
my yfz450 beat a 96 lt1 6-speed until the quad topped out :) hahahaha

There are no '96 LT1 6spds :)

White_Liberty 03-09-2007 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Irunelevens

Good eye there Irunelevens.

Irunelevens 03-09-2007 02:11 PM

Corvettes are my thing.

Blue Meanie 03-09-2007 02:34 PM

SSMOKED, it was my old plate and it really seemed to antagonize people. The new one says MONSSTR, which I like better but I miss peoples reaction to the old one.

dailydriver 03-09-2007 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Blue Meanie
SSMOKED, it was my old plate and it really seemed to antagonize people. The new one says MONSSTR, which I like better but I miss peoples reaction to the old one.

THAT set the 350 owner off??!! I was expecting "RICUX" or something like that. Man, what an egotistical douchebag!!

CaseyEaterMach1 03-09-2007 03:34 PM

Maybe he was talking about a Camaro

Blue Meanie 03-09-2007 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by dailydriver
THAT set the 350 owner off??!! I was expecting "RICUX" or something like that. Man, what an egotistical douchebag!!

Thats what I was thinking, "its just a plate man". I was making a right turn into work, and i see this 350 lurching forward like he was going to rear end me. The driver looked all raging and cursin with wild gestures flippin me off. I just went WTF? Then he hammers it to go around me as I'm turnin and his tires do the chirp-chirp-chirp. lol, obviously an pussy automatic. Funniest thing is I see him all the time when I am going home, he works 3 buildings down. I guess he didn't think first when he did that, I stare him down every time I see him and rev at him. He's some scrawny douchebag. I would gobble that car up for breakfast. The man is Pussified.

Kingsnake99 03-09-2007 03:50 PM

are you certain about that?

EchoMirage 03-09-2007 04:12 PM

you wont believe this one. a guy owns a 350z next door to me. this dick will sit in his driveway, and rev the fuck out of it to redline, over and over again....then he'll pull into the garage, rev & dump the clutch, just to chirp the tires for a foot, WHILE hes turning into the garage stall. and then the kicker....he and a friend will sit outside, in 20 deg. weather, with his stereo BLASTING rap music (hes a white polish kid), with his hazards on.....like theyre in a disco or something. the last warm saturday he did this and i had enough....i went to get my TA, and pulled her in the driveway, 'just' to check the tires. didnt rev or anything extra. as soon as he noticed my car, he had to come over to the fence and introduce himself, by first saying 'wow nice car, i wanted to get one of them'. asked how much horsepower, how fast have i gone, usual rice questions. i only wish i would run into him on the road somewhere.

tspence45 03-09-2007 04:13 PM

Yeah because I just found a few Camaro and Firebirds w/ 6speeds and LT1's in them that are 96's

Sluggish 03-09-2007 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Kingsnake99
So im driving down the main street in my town when i see an LS1 Z28 go the opposite direction so i make a quick turn around at the next intersection and begin to chase

i guess you never got the race you were after?

my buddy just bought a 96 z28...........6 speed... :drive: .....hhhhhmmmmmm must be aftermarket :judge:

NightWindDriftr 03-09-2007 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by tspence45
Yeah because I just found a few Camaro and Firebirds w/ 6speeds and LT1's in them that are 96's

What he said.

Irunelevens 03-09-2007 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Kingsnake99
are you certain about that?

Yeah... I had just been in a thread talking about LT4 Corvettes, so I still had the Corvette thing in my head. My bad. :bang:

SupraSonic 03-09-2007 06:56 PM

Thanks for the compliments guys! And yes definitely no racing while the kids are with me. I don't mean to steal the thread, but I just want to say this is the best site I've seen for the LS1 and there are a lot of mature people in here not like other sites I've gone to. I also would like to say if anyone lives close to Malibu and also likes to carve the canyons you guys are more than welcome to join me and my friends. :chug:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...r/Canyon-5.jpg