Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stupid 350Z Owners!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 04:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Stupid 350Z Owners!!!

So im driving down the main street in my town when i see an LS1 Z28 go the opposite direction so i make a quick turn around at the next intersection and begin to chase when out the ******* blue a yellow 350Z with a driver that couldnt have been older than 35 or comes flying up on me...i look over at him and hes laughing and shaking his head at me as if im the scum of the earth because i own a domestic...well he drops a gear and falls back then i see him flying back up on me again and realize hes trying to time the light the and ricer fly by me...well i had already dropped into first cuz the light was red but it changed right as i approached and i romped on it and right as he gets next to me i throw it in second he tries to go by but i threw it in second looked over to see disappointment covering his...i hit third put a few cars on him and then he decided he wanted to pull into the movie store at 50-60mph...bottoms his car out and sends sparks flying...i came back by and there was a yellow paint streak on the turn in to the store...what is it about these people that make them think they are invincible...sorry this is so long but detail is a must in these stories...if youve got a 350Z story lets hear it
Old 03-08-2007, 05:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

God it's about time you posted a kill story. Now tell 'em all about the WRX, the Cobalt SS, the 3rd gen Z28, that retard in the V6 Stang, and all the other cars you've smoked in the Cobra in lately. lol. Good kill though, wish I coulda witnessed this one.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:00 PM
12 Second Club

Well I ate up a cocky kid (he'd be lucky if he was 20) in a G35 back when I had my GTP. He had the cannon style fart pipes facing back at an angle, truely horrid. We hit it at 50, it was even for just a second and then I just started walking away. He wouldn't catch back up after that, nor did he appriciate me slowing down to laugh at him. I guess I should mention that he laughed at me when I wanted to race him. They're fun to beat cause they all have quite the ego.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:47 PM
TECH Veteran

haha that's hilarious. they just dont understand that we domestics own the roads
Old 03-08-2007, 09:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha that's great ****** ricers,domestics own the streets.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Staging Lane

my yfz450 beat a 96 lt1 6-speed until the quad topped out hahahaha
Old 03-08-2007, 10:14 PM
Teching In

Cool

Originally Posted by All_out_06
im pretty sure that has nothing to do with this thread...a low geared 400lb machine isnt even in the same category as a muscle car...and by the way the race doesnt end when your "quad" tops out...it ends at the quarter or in most peoples cases on here...until you cant see the competition anymore...and i use the word "competition" loosely
Old 03-08-2007, 10:24 PM
Launching!

my team leader is in love with those cars. I keep tellin him it wont stand a chance so dont waste ur money. They are nice lookin cars but if Im goin to pay 25-30k for a sportscar it better be fast
Old 03-08-2007, 10:33 PM
Teching In

Great kill! I have a lot respect for the Cobras and LT and LS powered chevy's since my close canyon carving buddies own an 04 cobra and 04 vette.

But it's not only 350z owners that act like that, there is a blue SS around town with a 19 or 20 year old young man who whenever he sees me has to throw his ricer revs and give the biggest grin look that says I can smoke your *** look on his face.

Now I don't mind a friendly challenge but each time I have run into this guy my kids were with me. There's no way in hell would I ever forgive myself if I raced with my kids in my car and God forbid I get in an accident with my kids inside, just not worth it. My kids are worth more to me than a kill. But one day, I will be without my kids and believe me I will wipe that grin off of his face!

Again great Kill and nice ride you have! Stay safe!
Old 03-08-2007, 10:46 PM
TECH Addict

SupraSonic that is one sweet *** Supra you have there. And yeah that guy isn't worth it to put your kids in danger like that.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:54 PM
Teching In

I love Supras...those are my favorite cars along with the Terminators and such...beautiful car man
Old 03-08-2007, 10:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by z28MP
my team leader is in love with those cars. I keep tellin him it wont stand a chance so dont waste ur money. They are nice lookin cars but if Im goin to pay 25-30k for a sportscar it better be fast
for the price of those cars new you could buy a Terminator or even a C5 Z06...you know something with a set of *****.....they are sharp cars and i like the looks but they dont belong with American V-8's stock for stock...throw a turbo on them and they are dangerous...but stock...for looks only
Old 03-08-2007, 11:05 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SupraSonic
Great kill! I have a lot respect for the Cobras and LT and LS powered chevy's since my close canyon carving buddies own an 04 cobra and 04 vette.

But it's not only 350z owners that act like that, there is a blue SS around town with a 19 or 20 year old young man who whenever he sees me has to throw his ricer revs and give the biggest grin look that says I can smoke your *** look on his face.

Now I don't mind a friendly challenge but each time I have run into this guy my kids were with me. There's no way in hell would I ever forgive myself if I raced with my kids in my car and God forbid I get in an accident with my kids inside, just not worth it. My kids are worth more to me than a kill. But one day, I will be without my kids and believe me I will wipe that grin off of his face!

Again great Kill and nice ride you have! Stay safe!
You would smoke the hell out of him for sure!! But yea, kids in the car = no racing!

Since I added my H/C and the juice, I have yet to race anyone for a short distance on the street. Guess I need to get out more..

*EDIT* Actually I did, I raced a blown mustang. He missed a shift but at teh rate I passed him, he was history.

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...t=MVI_1303.flv

Here was me toying with him on a 2nd run. You look close, I let off the gas, look back, then floor it again.. lol I also ran out of juice on that run, I let off the gas and the motor was popping like hell due to the fuel still getting dumped in.

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...t=MVI_1302.flv

Last edited by waterbug1999; 03-08-2007 at 11:15 PM.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

They're nice cars, but for a drivers of a different mindset: a cornering one.

But, I mean, even then there are cheaper, better cars out there for that price.

The supercharger kit for them is pretty cool, and those ones with the Titan V8 swap are neat too, just not my favorites.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:15 PM
TECH Addict

thats all that try to race me these days. it's pathetic. i cant get anyone to go for a quick run...but 350Z's just line up for a chance..retarded. 3 in a week a couple weeks ago

and to the above poster, i'll still take 1 around the track or canyons
Old 03-08-2007, 11:24 PM
12 Second Club

Douchebag driver's aren't brand/vehicle specific. I laughed when I read "and then he decided he wanted to pull into the movie store at 50-60mph...bottoms his car out and sends sparks flying...i came back by and there was a yellow paint streak on the turn in to the store" though

SupraSonic, that is a gorgeous car you have there.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:08 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had one try to race me on the freeway, and thats not where you want to race my car.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

Ive never actually got one to race me. The only one that tried pulled up the the light with me and reved at me. So i smilled and reved back. His smile disapeared and drove off normal lol.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:37 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Assman
Well I ate up a cocky kid (he'd be lucky if he was 20) in a G35 back when I had my GTP. He had the cannon style fart pipes facing back at an angle, truely horrid. We hit it at 50, it was even for just a second and then I just started walking away. He wouldn't catch back up after that, nor did he appriciate me slowing down to laugh at him. I guess I should mention that he laughed at me when I wanted to race him. They're fun to beat cause they all have quite the ego.
YOUR AVATAR AND NAME IS THE BEST!
Old 03-09-2007, 08:40 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by All_out_06
My POLARIS will waste your yfz450

Quick Reply: Stupid 350Z Owners!!!