Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

One kill and One TIE.

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 01:20 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default One kill and One TIE.

Well the kill first naturally.
Last night me and my chick were heading to her house on the 118. When this Red vert. mid 90's mustang GT gets on the freeway as i'm passing an entrance ramp. Well i see this dude hauling to catch up, when at me passenger quarter panel he slows and pulls up easy to line up. I goose it to see if he is really game, well he drops a gear and goes, (i'm going about 70) so i dump it into 3rd and punch it. I immediately pull back the car that he took and put another 1 before the shift to Fourth. Hit third and pull another 2-3 then shut down before redline, cuz i got my chick screaming in my ear.
As i'm deceling he tries again from like 100mph. (ricer) So leave it in fourth and mash the throttle again. I stop his fly-by and pull a few before he gives up. Had to hear it the whole way home but it was worth it.

will update with the STI tie later.
K quick version. Newer STI with the dual wing on freeway by porter ranch. Two pulls first from 70mph. Pull dead even to 125mph.
Second pull from 65 to 130mph. Again pull dead even with this ******. It was cool though, we gave each other thuimbs and went our ways.

Last edited by djsanchez2; 04-30-2007 at 10:57 PM.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:36 PM
Teching In

, (i'm going about 70) so i dump it into 3rd and punch it. I immediately pull back the car that he took and put another 1 before the shift to third. Hit third and pull another 2-3 then shut down before redline,

3rd twice lol. good kill tho n sound like a good race with the sti
Old 04-30-2007, 03:05 PM
On The Tree

Good runs, both times. No shame in a tie with a STI, those things can be quick little bastards!
Old 04-30-2007, 04:17 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice runs!
Old 04-30-2007, 10:56 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by brian06eleanor
, (i'm going about 70) so i dump it into 3rd and punch it. I immediately pull back the car that he took and put another 1 before the shift to third. Hit third and pull another 2-3 then shut down before redline,

3rd twice lol. good kill tho n sound like a good race with the sti
HAHAHA nice. My chick was bitchin at me for being late while i was writting that, hench the short version of the STi story. Good catch, supposed to be fourth obviously.
Changed.

Oh and the STI was modded, don't by how much but it had Exhaust and Intake w/ BOV. No FMIC though so it couln't have been that much. His Tubro spooling was loud as **** though.