Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

i died...

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 08:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year
Default i died...

I was heading home and notice there are two bikes behind me, I get in the turning lane to go left and they were going st8. Just before the light hits green they get in the far left turning lane and we end up right next to each other for a few blocks. One gets right up to my window and gives me a nod and so I knew something was going down...lol...anyways. We were going about 35, which probably isn't the best for my a4 2000 z. But I mash it and they take off before my car can put the power to the wheels and they got about 3 cars or more ahead of me before we shut it down around 70, 75 or so. I don't even know what kind of bikes they were, but I got killed pretty good lol. I wish i could beat some bikes, then tell em nice mopeds, but all i got is LT's, lid, and a magnaflow catback so I'll have a lot of work to do before I am able to say anything like that.....it was fun i guess. I'll be getting a camera soon so then you guys can tell me what i'm racing cuz i know nothing about bikes
Old 05-16-2007, 09:13 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

a m6 would've helped you right there a little bit hahaha, I suprised a few guys on bikes one night when they were picking on my. We never really got to race but we were going like 35mph and I put it in 1st and gave my tires hell hahaha I caught up with the guys later on and they had 2 ninjas. One of them told me my car suprised him and he thought it was going to pull a wheelie hahaha. They were cool.

by the way you seen the video of the turbo viper whooping a busa's ***? That viper is my SSs role model.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

LS1Tech 10 Year

Well I think that's how i got their attention in the first place. I was taking off from a light and was going like 15-20 for a bit and then i gave it hell and went sideways a little bit and I seen the two bikers look at each other a quite a few cars back....then it went on from there.

You mean this vid????http://youtube.com/watch?v=_2XLuLRHieE
or http://youtube.com/watch?v=KZF3mcOU4mc

I know what a hayabusa looks like cuz the thingy behind the seat is so distinct...i'm sure after a while i'll be able to tell what's what...when it comes to bikes.

Last edited by allbaugh_04; 05-16-2007 at 10:45 PM.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:37 PM
12 Second Club

Bikes are always fun to play around with, no matter the outcome, as long as they are cool riders and not asses. Guys buy bikes for speed in my opinion and in that sense they respect anything else that has some *****. I've ran into several bikes and they all want to play around. I had a girl on the back of a zx14r trying to ag me on one night and I couldn't convince her enough that I didn't have anything for something that owns all. Of course this was all when I was still stock. I say finish up your bolt on's and throw some juice at it and you'll be suprised how well you will keep up with a 600, hell you may even beat one or two, depending on the rider...I know I have.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:28 PM
Teching In

I'd like to get a bike someday too. Not long ago, a local 600hp+ supra raced a busa on spray, it was a tie
Old 05-17-2007, 03:51 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Do any of you have any I DEA what kind of WHP it takes to beat bikes?
Old 05-17-2007, 04:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

LS1Tech 10 Year

500+ for most riders, but the best riders with a good bike I'm thinking like 600+. I only got about 340 rwhp.