Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ran a Pullied cobra

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by raceme@you'dlose.com
Your sister has been causing a lot of drama in some of these threads you need to get her under control.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:27 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by King Nothing
nice runs marlon!! so what ca are you goin with and where you gettin the install or you doin it yourself??

if you want to, let me know when you guys are runnin again and i'll have my buddy video tape it from my car . . . i don't care much for him lol
I will most likely find another member to do the install. The cam specs are 230/232 .612/.595 111 lsa.

I'll let u know if i need u to record
Old 12-04-2007, 03:12 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by BayAreaSS
I will most likely find another member to do the install. The cam specs are 230/232 .612/.595 111 lsa.

I'll let u know if i need u to record
here ya go marlon, i know someone who's really good with installs . . . LEknight's install
Old 12-04-2007, 03:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by raceme@you'dlose.com
Your sister has been causing a lot of drama in some of these threads you need to get her under control.
LMAO

Good death. No holding back next time
Old 12-04-2007, 09:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Socalmach
LMAO

Good death. No holding back next time
I think i'll try to spray him and see how the clutch does. It won't like the spray but i have to win
Old 12-04-2007, 10:47 PM
Teching In

I know a thing or two about cars, and i know that a SC doesnt take long to wind up, especially in a cobra with dif. pullies. my P1 winds up at 1800, so why would i assume it would be a lot higher for another car?
owning a supercharged car myself, i know personally.
My friend does not know this, becuase its his brother than owns a cobra, not him.
ive never driven any sort of mustang, so why would i, an owner of two camaros and a trans am post that i did in fact drive both of them?

if i wrote something dumb, i would accept your humor as just that, but because were adults here i didnt think id have to keep saying it wasnt me and would get continually berated about it.
believe what you want
but seriously, i wouldnt write something so non-sensical
Old 12-05-2007, 07:15 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LT1SC95Z
I know a thing or two about cars, and i know that a SC doesnt take long to wind up, especially in a cobra with dif. pullies. my P1 winds up at 1800, so why would i assume it would be a lot higher for another car?
My friend does not know this, becuase its his brother than owns a cobra, not him.
ive never driven any sort of mustang, so why would i, an owner of two camaros and a trans am post that i did in fact drive both of them?

if i wrote something dumb, i would accept your humor as just that, but because were adults here i didnt think id have to keep saying it wasnt me and would get continually berated about it.
believe what you want

Dude, stop using the "skin thinner"

I have replied to your PM.

Shame on you for never driving a Mustang, afraid you wont go back to gm??

Ken
Old 12-05-2007, 07:49 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LT1SC95Z

believe what you want

You said it. You got And now you're using the old "It was my brother, sister, mother, father, friend, enemy, pastor, or local bank teller who used my screen name" excuse.

But we know the truth
Old 12-05-2007, 07:58 AM
Teching In

haha, i have nothing against a mustang, they just arent what im interested in. I much prefer camaros. was my first muscle car and am therefore biased but that doesnt mean i cant appreciate a good mustang.
guy around here, sponsored goes to all the shows, names jim i think, known universally around here as cobra dude. 2003 cobra, pulley, borla, Nitto's, CAI, AC delete. he wins all the burnout contest's and consistantly runs low low elevens without the bottle is what everyone says. more done i dont know about.
i have to admit i like that one. also love the lines on the GT500, and the new packages they offer (super snake 725 horses) are really cool, something i wish GM would get into.

i say this all the time. no matter your preference, anyone can appreciate a good car. and with some mustangs in particular, thats very true. i dont like some of them, but then again i dont like some camaros. its just preference not that i dont like one just cause ford makes it, not GM.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:32 AM
TECH Veteran

Just leave the guy alone :
Old 12-05-2007, 11:00 AM
Teching In

meh, guess its all in good fun, doesnt matter what i say, i knew i was going to be in for it because of some dumb s*** but whatever, it happens.
if anyone thinks about moving to chicago...dont...snow...
Old 12-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Teching In

The clutch might not like it but you will after the upgrade.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Socalmach
The clutch might not like it but you will after the upgrade.
Yea i wish i could spray it more often but the clutch is just too weak for that but once i get a new clutch i'll be pulling hard

Quick Reply: Ran a Pullied cobra