LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Street Racing & Kill Stories (https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories-36/)
-   -   Mom kills two in her TA (https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/924328-mom-kills-two-her-ta.html)

brad8266 05-21-2008 10:39 AM

:mullet:

matt3383 05-21-2008 11:15 AM

man kids shouldnt be aloud on the internet till the graduate high school or have ajob or something...

Local-heretic 05-21-2008 03:32 PM

If you show us pics of your mom, I'll send you a $10 gift card to Macdonald's.

Also, PM me some nudes if she's not fat.

The muscle car Kid 05-21-2008 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Local-heretic (Post 9408965)
If you show us pics of your mom, I'll send you a $10 gift card to Macdonald's.

Also, PM me some nudes if she's not fat.

:thumbsdow

foxriderry 05-21-2008 10:13 PM

yeah bull shit ... like i hit the road when i was 15 but it was tinker toy shit like in my brothers truck in the driveway, bull shit that he raced besides who fucks with a ford expedition anyway lol thats just a waiste of gas, and racing with kids in ure car is retarted ... the other night some beamer pulled up to me on like local roads trying to get me to go, pullin on the other side of the road way to many times almost taking a car head on ... i told him lets do it on a high way and hes like fuck that ... so im like hope the cops get u and made a right ... its one thing to endanger ure own life ... but not other peoples

1987firechicken 05-21-2008 10:23 PM

Can ricks man card be revoked since mom can out drive him?

The muscle car Kid 05-21-2008 10:24 PM

A punk in his riced out S-10 tries Expeditions. And he got beat.

LS1 seeker 05-22-2008 12:02 AM

Don't race with kids in your car.
Don't race on rural streets.
Don't let your kids drive something so dangerous, they still don't have the amount of judgement required.
Lesson's over kids, leave it where it lies...

Rushin 05-22-2008 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by 1987firechicken (Post 9405551)
LOL at lapdriving it's official now :bs: You had me going at first there I'll give you that. Needed some entertainment on the night shift. Hows the nightshift going for you "kid"?

You must've had a bad childhood... I can remember when I drove on my dad's lap, and later by myself when I was 12.

1987firechicken 05-22-2008 12:53 AM

A bad childhood? Are you high? Yeah it was terrible my mom not letting me drive on her lap when I shouldn't be at the wheel at all. It's because of this crap we could never have a no-limit highway. People would have their 12 y.o. doing 160 on it and killing families. I'm sorry my mom wanted to keep me SAFE by not letting a young, inexperienced, underage/illegal driver behind the wheel. And we all know that nothing is safer than riding on your parents lap with an airbag too close. I don't need my head or life anyway cause if you did crash you would be dead. Britney Spears comes to mind with her toddler in her lap driving around. I hope that was sarcasm (gets lost over teh interbutts).

JosephIV 05-22-2008 11:15 AM

Good kill story. Don't let them give you crap. Most farm kids have been driving since the age of 9, so it's no big deal if you've driven a car.

And it's funny to have the morality police come in and say how irresponsible it is to race with your kid in the car. No mention that street racing in general is irresponsible though. But most of us do it or have done it.

Lickeyman 05-22-2008 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Rushin (Post 9412555)
You must've had a bad childhood... I can remember when I drove on my dad's lap, and later by myself when I was 12.

Originally Posted by JosephIV (Post 9414607)
Good kill story. Don't let them give you crap. Most farm kids have been driving since the age of 9, so it's no big deal if you've driven a car.

And it's funny to have the morality police come in and say how irresponsible it is to race with your kid in the car. No mention that street racing in general is irresponsible though. But most of us do it or have done it.

It is immoral.

There are a lot of illicit drugs that aren't necessarily dangerous......Should we give em to pre-teens ????

I'm FOR legalizing drugs and honestly think street racing punishments don't fit the crime (too harsh) and you guys honestly make me second guess my opinion.

:lock:

The muscle car Kid 05-22-2008 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Lickeyman (Post 9414703)
It is immoral.

There are a lot of illicit drugs that aren't necessarily dangerous......Should we give em to pre-teens ????

I'm FOR legalizing drugs and honestly think street racing punishments don't fit the crime (too harsh) and you guys honestly make me second guess my opinion.

:lock:

Oh brother now you're comparing street racing with drugs.

I'm not trying to say that thats not a valid point, because both are illegal and immoral, but comeon man.

Lickeyman 05-22-2008 12:08 PM

ITS THE SAME THING. RACING/DRIVING A CAR WHILE UNDERAGE IS BOTH ILLEGAL AND POSSIBLY DANGEROUS. SAME DEAL WITH ILLICIT DRUG USE.

You seriously need to GTFO. The ONLY time a kid should operate a vehicle is while not on public roads. END OF STORY. Even then it's iffy.

How about I send the Pulaski pd or your Parents links to this bullshit. Shouldn't be too damn hard to find a white t/a and red GTO in one driveway. :D

I'm honestly praying this is all a big joke but something tells me you really are a kid and you really don't know any better.

JosephIV 05-22-2008 01:05 PM

Give the kid a break. I've had the good luck to have gotten rides in big block 'Vettes, GT350 Shelby, GTO's, and even a real COPO 427 Nova to name a few. This was while I was a kid in the late 70's early 80's and each time was balls to the wall on a public road with no traffic. Yes it was irresponsible, yes I was a kid, but man it would have been a different childhood if my family's friends drove them like they were worn out Plymouth K cars.
If you've never done anything wrong then feel free to throw out a holier than thou attitude at this kid. If not, get out of the kill story section because 99.9% of the stories including my own contain some irresponsible behavior and will offend your sensitivities. I don't do it in traffic, nor with anyone else in the car but definitely take responsibilities for my own actions.

chavez885 05-22-2008 01:21 PM

Shouldn't you be playing video games or something...

JosephIV 05-22-2008 01:23 PM

Look, he shouldn't ever be driving a car on a public road, and definitely not streetrace while underage. You get caught doing this and you may have to wait extra years to get your license.

It doesn't help the situation to yell at him from your keyboard or belittle his family. It's not easy being a teen. At least he has enthusiasm for Domestic Muscle.

If the kid in question isn't blowing up mailboxes, stealing audio equipment, or torturing animals then he's not some horrible criminal who should be belittled by the Bible thumping stone throwers. We all make mistakes, get over yourselves.

He has an interest in domestic muscle and if he applies himself could be the person who brings us the 2025 GTO or works on the C8 Racing Program. So, let's encourage his enthusiasm and possibly give useful advice, even if it's don't do the stupid things I do.

And to those with the "Pics of your Mom" posts it's pretty pathetic and hasn't been humorous since 5th grade. No class at all.

Lickeyman 05-22-2008 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by JosephIV (Post 9415340)
Look, he shouldn't ever be driving a car on a public road, and definitely not streetrace while underage. You get caught doing this and you may have to wait extra years to get your license.

It doesn't help the situation to yell at him from your keyboard or belittle his family. It's not easy being a teen. At least he has enthusiasm for Domestic Muscle.

If the kid in question isn't blowing up mailboxes, stealing audio equipment, or torturing animals then he's not some horrible criminal who should be belittled by the Bible thumping stone throwers. We all make mistakes, get over yourselves.

He has an interest in domestic muscle and if he applies himself could be the person who brings us the 2025 GTO or works on the C8 Racing Program. So, let's encourage his enthusiasm and possibly give useful advice, even if it's don't do the stupid things I do.

And to those with the "Pics of your Mom" posts it's pretty pathetic and hasn't been humorous since 5th grade. No class at all.

I'm definitely not a bible thumper but that is another topic.

LT1MAN 05-22-2008 03:08 PM

i once smoked a dodge charger that was driven by a women who had 2 kids in the back in child seats, probably 5-7 years old. i wasn't going to do anything until she tried to smoke me off the line.

sslateron 05-22-2008 03:54 PM

13 and driving illegally? I suggest you let Mom and Rick do all the driving if you want to get your license on time. Get caught racing underage, you can kiss your license good bye!