Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed a Eclipse

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 11:26 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Killed a Eclipse

So I was driving back home from OKC the other day. I have the radio turned full blast enjoying the day. I make a right turn out on to the main BLVD to begin the 3 and a half hour treck back home. I travel about half a mile when I notice this Eclipse riding my *** to the point I could not see his front end.
I figure he was your typical idiot ricer and give no thought of it as I approach the last stop light before you get to the highway off ramp. The light turns green and I ease into the throttle and LO and BEHOLD the assclown still is riding my ***.
Now I am getting irritated as I am in my Cadi and don't have the umph to remedy the situatation. So I run down a list, in my mind, of possible things to do to this guy. The car was two toned and had a ground effects kit with a park bench in a pear tree. You know the type.
My only thought is maybe I cut him off turning out or something. But I was praying that I could do something to fix his ***. Now this is where it gets good. I see up ahead of me cars swerving out of my lane to avoid something. The idiots couldn't see it as they where buried up my *** laughing at me.
As I make my approach on said mystery object, it turns out to be a 5 gallon bucket with cement and a iron eye ring in the middle. Ahhhhh there is a god. So I time it as closley as I can and almost fucked up by giggling in anticipation but, I manage to get out of the way.
The ricers hit the bucket full on and the front spoiler tears underneath the car. It seems at that point it then becomes a ramp of sorts as the front end comes up enough for the bucket to get underneath on side of the car shredding even more of the undercarraige. Now keep in mind the speed was at least 80.LOL He then looses control and does a beautiful KILLEMALL manuever into the right hand side of the highway wall almost head on.
I laughed so ******* hard I nearly hit the person in front of me. Justice was served and now there is opne less park benched Eclipse on the road.

Than End
Old 05-28-2008, 11:30 AM
10 Second Club

Some poor truck driver is wondering what happened to his bucket of cement. Imagine how pissed off he would be to know some stupid ricer messed it up by running it over and leaving their crappy parts all over it.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:33 AM
TECH Regular

LOL Never thought of it like that. Now I feel bad. This happened actually about a year ago. I was so proud of myself and my good fortune I had to call everyone I knew to tell them as I drove home.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:34 AM
Staging Lane

Lmao!@##@$%hdgfnbdfbbqsauce111
Old 05-28-2008, 11:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

what an unlikely sequence of events...could have killed the guy...that was stupid
Old 05-28-2008, 11:41 AM
11 Second Club

You would have felt bad if the bucket had been full of puppies.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:44 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by PowershifterNC
what an unlikely sequence of events...could have killed the guy...that was stupid
I know. They where dumb asses! I afterwords was thinking what if someone goot hurt not involved in the situation. The traffic was moderate. I figured they would just plow into the thing and it would be done. The extras where beyond what I thought could of happened. Still............it all worked out and I guess they where fine. There was no news on the deal.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:45 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by artist71
Yeah well.......it wasn't.LOL
Old 05-28-2008, 11:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by artist71
LOL

its a shame you didnt get pics of said eclipse... ah the thought is so entertaining
Old 05-28-2008, 11:49 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 406malibu
LOL

its a shame you didnt get pics of said eclipse... ah the thought is so entertaining
Yeah if only. When they went into the cement guard rail I wanted to get away from there. You never know with the G types if they where packing. I was leaving the Oklahoma Military Department and it isn't exactly the good side of town.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:00 PM
TECH Regular

I hate to say it even though what you did was really for all intents and purposes wrong, I loved it. I don't think I'll ever be that lucky.

I'm not calling bs or anything but if your story is true I can see the mega satisfaction from such an event.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
Yeah if only. When they went into the cement guard rail I wanted to get away from there. You never know with the G types if they where packing. I was leaving the Oklahoma Military Department and it isn't exactly the good side of town.
yea i could understand that. pictures or not it still made me laugh
Old 05-28-2008, 04:19 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Lickeyman
I hate to say it even though what you did was really for all intents and purposes wrong, I loved it. I don't think I'll ever be that lucky.

I'm not calling bs or anything but if your story is true I can see the mega satisfaction from such an event.
I never thought about anyone seeing any BS in this. LOL In retrospect I guess yes it was not the nicest thing or even right. But the G's in the car had something coming to them. Brake checking was to obvious. It was just right place right time. I did cringe after I realized it could of hurt someone else. Again I did not think anything so spectacular would of happened.

But yes it brings smiles to my face whenever I think about it.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:25 PM
10 Second Club

No worries man you didnt put that cement there. They were not obeying the traffic laws by following that close. If they were the proper distance away then they would have seen the obstical in plenty of time and could have safely moved around it. The fact that you ensued distruction on there car was just being a jerk but within your right for their lawlessness.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:27 PM
TECH Regular

Believe me when I say I lose no sleep over it.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice play! Serves his *** right for following so close. Had he been back farther enough he could have avoided the bucket much easier, much less seen that people were going around something. Who knows, had he really been on his A game and as badass as he thought he was he would've avoided it. Oh well, still freaking FUNNY!! On a side note, hope the dude learned something from it.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:38 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wouldn't feel bad, he was the one riding you ***. Similar thing happened to me in Phoenix, but the car was a truck (Tacoma) and the bucket was 1/2 filled with white paint. It was classic with paint all over his formely shiny Truck!
Old 05-28-2008, 04:48 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TT632
I wouldn't feel bad, he was the one riding you ***. Similar thing happened to me in Phoenix, but the car was a truck (Tacoma) and the bucket was 1/2 filled with white paint. It was classic with paint all over his formely shiny Truck!
LMAO, that is funny as well. Not Ricer Distruction funny but funny none the less
Old 05-28-2008, 05:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

man, what a waste of a good bucket... damn
Old 05-28-2008, 05:10 PM
TECH Addict