Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

A driving game

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 11:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default A driving game

So it seems that west Texas is a place for people who mostly have no idea how to drive a car... Not all by the way as I know a good number of people that can... but a large percentage. Last night I was out cruising in the Z when a black Trans am gets up next to me. We are sitting at the redlight and he just revs his car up and bounces on the rev limiter for a few seconds.

I couldn't help but laugh as my wife pointed at him and said maybe you should learn to drive your car. (Mind you she can drive pretty good... it is kinda scary) Anyways, light turns green he hops on it and pops the clutch and awy he goes. In about three seconds I was about a car in front of him and everything was over.He stayed away from me the rest of the night.

Then a fox body mustang pulls up and I kid you not he does the exact same thing, rev limiter and all... He then zips off through traffic weaving wildly and almost rear ending a few people Eventually I end up back next to him (funny how that works) turning out on the highway. Another red light... I let him leave first on the green... and good thing because it bogs down and dies... He looks over at me like , gets it started and takes off. I nail it and instantly pass him and he quickly turns off onto an exit.

Moral of the story is if suck at driving and you try to race. You will bring me a great amount of entertainment and laughs for hours to come.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Banned

Lol nice, just the other day i was driving my buddys corvette yellow 02 vert stang GT because he wanted to ride my cbr. So i pull up to a light and a fox body pulls up next to me just starring at me with a smile on his face. I see a cop pull up next to him in the right lane. So the kid in the fox body starts doin a brake stand hitting the limiter in 1st and im just sitting there making a a 5 and the 0 sign with my hands he stops brake standing looks to his right and all the smoke was blowing directly on the cops car and in his window due to the wind. Needless to say he was pulled over when the light turned green.
Old 07-19-2008, 12:21 AM
Teching In

yeah that sounds about like the level of intelligence of some people around here. I mean I love playing around and racing and all but there is places it is a good idea a nd places that are horrible ideas... Down a busy main street with traffic is probably not a good one. hah, I can only imagine what the guy in the fox was thinking when he got pulled over.