Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Props to Strano

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 06:03 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Props to Strano

Hey guys, I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to Sam Strano. I've got a pretty big build going on this winter to the tune of a Procharged 402 LS2 Stroker/TH400/Fab 9 rear/Stripped and completely redone interior and now suspension. I originally wasn't going to worry about it as I am not really a big "suspension guy" but I was not impressed with the way this 10 year old 60k mile car handled at all. I figured I was just stuck with it with the solid rear axle and such... enter Strano... Called him up just to hear what he had to say basically and ended up picking up a set of Koni 4/3's and an LT1 pro kit. Should help the car out a ton. I've already got the rest of the suspension taken care of for the most part, Tq arm, Panhard, LCA's and will be more than likely picking up a UMI K member this winter as well so the only thing left will be sway bars but we're waiting on those till we see how she acts with the new shocks/springs.

I was thoroughly impressed with the guy. Probably one of the nicest most pleasant sponsors I've talked to since being a part of the boards. He'll talk your ear off which is refreshing these days that a guy that busy will take the time to actually talk your setup out with you and seems to genuinely be interested and concerned with whether or not you'll be happy with your setup when it's all said and done.

Anyways, awesome guy and thanks again man!

Drew