Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Eibach or Strano bars

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 03:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eibach or Strano bars

I have Eibach sway bars but i would like to put Strano bars on. What if any other than weight savings do strano's have over the eibach bars, and would it be worth the money to upgrade.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I believe the Eibech is 32/21 as oppsed to the the Strano 35/22. I have driven an Eibach Sportline springs/ sway setup and Strano spring/ sway setup and there is no comparison. The Strano is far superior. The Strano had Konis though so I am sure that made a difference too.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:33 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 133 Likes on 87 Posts

Eibach has played with bar sizes over the years. Not all Eibach sets are the same. But in either case I feel the rear bar is too stiff vs. the front bar. They have been both 32/21 and 35/25 over the years.

Mine are not only lighter, but balance for what I feel is best for the car. Seeing as how I turn corners and win events doing it I think the balance is pretty proven.

Some may find that arrogant, and if that's the case I'll have to live with it. I think it's better than running some part with no proven history or relevant setup work behind it. I can articulate and explain how I came to the specs we use.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!

Last edited by Sam Strano; 10-14-2008 at 01:24 PM.