Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

ABS deleted, fitting problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 11:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ABS deleted, fitting problem

So I got the module and bracket out, and now I want to tie the lines together. I bought some fittings at the local auto store, but none of them worked right, so I took them back. They were the correct thread, but not the correct flare style I guess

Does anyone know of a place where I can find the right fittings? It has a Hurst style linelock as well. I looked at SJM's website but it doesn't really say anything about just the fittings

Or would it be easier just to "custom run" the lines and flare everything myself?
Old 05-12-2009, 05:12 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We don't list pieces seperately, but if you need something, let us know. We can offer you any fitting (s), any component you need.

The easiest setup will be obviously to consider purchasing a pre-fabbed setup. It will be the least expensive option after you add up all the pieces seperately. The base kit includes every fitting needed, pre-formed lines and adjustable wilwood valve with mounting kit is 139.99.

If you choose to create your own because you want to create a custom setup, we can help.

What I will do is offer you a solution for any component/fitting you may want. Please do not ask me to design your system for you if you want to create your own. We have a plug and play system for folks already.

Off the bat, the basics...an adjustable wilwood valve is ~42.00 not including the fittings you'll need nor the mounting kit that is necessary. The solenoid is ~40.00 not including the mounting kit or fittings.

Edit: since you already have a hurst solenoid, the base kit is 144.99 as it includes quite a few different fittings that you'll use. You won't use any of the ones that come with your Hurst solenoid. They are rather ugly ...we provide fittings with the base kit which is more streamlined.

Last edited by SJM Manufacturing Inc; 05-12-2009 at 05:18 PM.

Quick Reply: ABS deleted, fitting problem