Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Which setup is better?

Old 06-08-2009, 08:51 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Which setup is better?

Ok i am lowering the car with a pro kit and bilstien shocks. For the torque arm should i get a relocation bar and use a stock style TQ arm or get a tunnel mount with a DS loop or just get one that bolts directly to the tranny. I already have a DS loop and i will get an adj. regardless but which setup would work the best?
Old 06-08-2009, 09:14 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello,

For the torque arm... how do you drive the vehicle and what are the near future plans on what it will be used for? What headers and y-pipe are you using?

Let me know and I am glad to help. Thank you!
Ryan
Old 06-08-2009, 09:22 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have MAC mid lengths with catted Y, I will be adding the mods in signature. Its mostly a weekend driver and occasionaly goes to the drag strip. Thanks for the help
Old 06-09-2009, 08:12 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up A few ideas for you!

Hello
What we suggest to customers. That if the vehicle sees more of the street to go what a full length adjustable arm and go with a relocation cross member to still get the arm off the rear of the transmission And it will have less road noise and vibrations than the tunnel mounted (seeing how it is mounted under the seat).
But if you are putting down some serious times and the vehicle sees a lot of track time. I would suggest going with a tunnel mounted version. They will distribute weight a lot faster than a fun length. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help!
Thanks
Brad

Search this Thread