Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Spring Prob.. And WHich Lcas?

Old 07-07-2009, 10:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spring Prob.. And WHich Lcas?

My right rear shock mount is bowed in on top... How do i shim it up? The suspension is stock other than i put new springs and shocks on the other day. My car squats really bad still to that side and i think its my panhard bar and that spring mount because my axle is slid over a half inch to one side. So i was gonna order UMI phb and lcas and i was wondering if single adjustable is the way to go? Next spring im going to do a torque arm, strut tower brace, k member and subframe connecters and shocks and lower with hotchkis springs i think. I just put cheap ones on now to last till then. But i wanted to get the right phb and lcas right now. As of right now it is slicing the tire really good and it is my dd so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 07-08-2009, 07:43 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up A few ideas for you!

Hello
I noticed that you are interested in UMI Performance! And we do offer a wide variety of suspension parts. Too better assist you I will need to know what the vehicle is used the most for? And when it comes to a adjustable pan hard bar I would suggest going with a on car adjustable such as Part # 2022. So if you need to adjust it at all you just loosen the Jam nuts and adjust rather than with a single adjustable you have to take the rod end off every time you need to adjust it! Its a personal preference though!
Below is a link to show you what all we have to offer.

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalo...rjbvfeqkkp2ds2

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalo...rjbvfeqkkp2ds2

If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help!

Thanks
Brad

Search this Thread