Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Need help with suspension

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2009 | 04:30 PM
On The Tree

Default Need help with suspension

Ok I got a 94 trans am and I got eibach pro kit with kyb agx, but i want to change it to a more of a street strip car. What can i do to do that with out changing all of my suspension. And i want to be able to run pro star wheels and drag tires on it any susgestions.
Old 08-03-2009 | 07:11 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by PONTIACTRANSAM94
Ok I got a 94 trans am and I got eibach pro kit with kyb agx, but i want to change it to a more of a street strip car. What can i do to do that with out changing all of my suspension. And i want to be able to run pro star wheels and drag tires on it any susgestions.
Hello
Do you have any suspension upgrades done to the vehicle already? What I would suggest to get you started would be a set of SFC, lower control arms, lower control arm relocation brackets, Adjustable torque arm. The thing about the set-up you have now is fine for the street but you might have a little weight transferring problem at the strip. Below is a link to show you what all UMI Performance has to offer.

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalo...uu7n8dgu3f74r0

If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help.
Thanks
Brad