Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

adjustable lcas?

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 04:26 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default adjustable lcas?

Do I need adjustable lcas if im gonna drop my car on konis or coilovers?
Have adjustable panhard and lca relocation brackets, was gonna get a new set of tubular lcas to replace my old bmr's but thought i'd ask first so I don't buy the wrong ****.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:06 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello
I take it that you are running a non adjustable lower control arm! If the vehicle is a daily driver and sees the track a few times a year then you should be fine with the non adjustable control arms or we also have a adjustable poly/poly for clearance for bigger wheel and tire combos that will still allow you maintain a good ride quality. But if the vehicle does see a lot of track time and you are worried about any type of tire clearance (such as a slick or something) then yes I would suggest going with at least a single adjustable. It would still allow you to have a good ride quality seeing how you will have a poly bushing on the chassis side and a rod end on the rear. Below is a link to show you what all UMI Performance has to offer!

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalo...8r0bj8p0ekmb47

If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help!
Thanks
Brad
Old 09-05-2009, 04:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

we don't have a track on oahu, but this is a daily driver and "freeway bomber/stoplight warrior" I want it to be able to hit the track if I move or gain access to one.