Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

koni single adjustables

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 02:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default koni single adjustables

hey im wanting to buy some koni single adj. shocks, and was trying to figure out where the best place to order them from is.(as far as price) let me know what website or sponser u guys order them from. the best ive found so far i think is 865 plus tax on ws6store. thanks for the help!!
Old 11-04-2009, 03:18 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 132 Likes on 86 Posts

I have Koni's in stock. There would be no sales tax to you, because I'm a PA based vendor. I ship them for free, so the price you see is the price you pay.

I sell for Koni's mandated minimum pricing. Some places do not, some places have just flat incorrect pricing on their sites. Also, I go over setup and installation details with my customers (sorry, can't do it for shocks bought other places) including a primer on how the damping adjustments effect the car.

And I offer two sets of Koni Singles for the car. What are known as 4/3 and 4/4's both. 4/3's are $850/set. 4/4's are $969/set. Again, I sell for Koni's listed minimum pricing which is 30% of retail, offer free shipping, setup help, and no sales tax any customer no in PA.

http://www.stranoparts.com/partdetai...D=20&ModelID=7

http://www.stranoparts.com/partdetai...D=20&ModelID=7

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 11-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds like ill be giving u a call! thanks for the reply. do u have any of ur lowering springs in stock now or are they on back order?
Old 11-04-2009, 03:45 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 132 Likes on 86 Posts

I'm taking orders for springs right now. 100 sets are in transit, we're now up to about 30 of those already spoken for and we sell a few every day. I am currently out, but there are springs in transit from Germany.

I recommend you place an order for them ASAP to insure you get a set when they arrive. There is *no charge* to you until the springs are ready to ship. I simply need a completed order, including the CC number to hold a set for you.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 11-05-2009, 03:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sam Strano is deffinately the guy you want to buy the koni's from.His customer service is unsurpassed.When It comes to suspension he is the man and knows this stuff better than anybody.His springs are the hands down best.