Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

package deal

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default package deal

Hey everyone Just wondering if any of the sponsors would mind chiming in. I am looking to purchase Edelbrock IAS coilover fronts, rear IAS shocks , Edelbrock rear springs , front upper and lower control arms (adj or non adj not sure yet) and possible rear lower control arms. Wondering if any sponsor out there could put together a package deal for me. I would like to have the Edelbrock coil over setup but I am open to other ideas. Any input would be great.

Mike
Old 03-02-2010, 06:54 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello Mike
I noticed you are looking into a package deal. I just wanted to leave you know that UMI Performance offers a few different styles of front upper and lower A Arms. We offer both adjustable if you need to fine tune your cast and camber. And we also offer non adjustable if you are looking for a stock replacement. Below is a link to show you what we have to offer!

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalo...804db8gaferj91

And when it comes to rear control arms. We also have a few to choose from there as well. If you are into Drag racing, Auto X, Road Racing, Or just Cruising. I can assure you we have a control arm that can met your need.

And Unfortunately we are not a Edelbrock vendor. But we do carry QA1 front coil overs and adjustable rear shocks. And we offer a wide variety of spring rates depending on what the vehicle is used the most for.

If you are interested in any of our products. I am sure there is something I could do to help you save a few $. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Thanks again
Brad
Old 03-02-2010, 08:34 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Brad, My car is used for street driving and cruising only. I am a mechanic so I have unlimited access to my alignment machine which is nice. I dont know if they adjustable fronts are really all that necessary if I am not autox and tracking the car. I do however like the rod style ends as opposed to the bushing style. Do you have those ends available on the non adjustables? From what I am reading through posts on here, it seems that the QA1 shocks are meant more for drag racing and not for lowered / firm street driving. Is there anything you can say to clear that up? I am at work right now and can not open those links you posted due to our filter so if anything I asked is answered in those links I will check them out when I get home.

Thanks alot for the quick response.

Mike