Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

LCA Relocation Brackets?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 02:34 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LCA Relocation Brackets?

I was curious if LCA relocation bracket would help me out on the street as well. I know on the track they make a difference but on the street would it just cause the wheels to spin more? also a M6 car..
Old 03-28-2010, 04:12 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get adjustable control arms and you may see some difference.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BFarrier
I was curious if LCA relocation bracket would help me out on the street as well. I know on the track they make a difference but on the street would it just cause the wheels to spin more? also a M6 car..
LCA RB's help correct your LCA angle when you lower your car or if you're already having traction problems stock height. They try to cause the wheels to spin LESS. If you're not having traction problems, I wouldn't bother.
Old 03-29-2010, 07:23 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BFarrier
Hello
Actually they would cause your wheels to spin less. Like mentioned above they allow you adjust the LCA on a lowered vehicle back to the correct angle. Even on a stock ride height vehicle they increase your traction and cut down on wheel hop (it pushes the rear into the ground and puts the power were it belongs). In the end its going to be how the vehicle is set up. Below is a link to show you what all UMI Performance has to offer!

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalo...3uf3pguk90p5a6

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. And I will be more than glad to help
Thanks
Brad

Quick Reply: LCA Relocation Brackets?