Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

carquest rotors?

Old 09-26-2010, 02:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default carquest rotors?

Anyone used carquest rotors before? Reason I'm asking is I'm thinking about getting them when I need new rotors. I work at carquest and I can get them for dirt cheap. 60 bucks for two fronts and 80 for both rear, and I get a 15 percent discount. I currently have baer drilled and slotted and they have held up well but there is no increase in performance over blanks and I'm pretty tight on money. Any warping or corrosion? I drive pretty spirited and I need something that will hold up
Old 09-26-2010, 03:18 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ncfastls1
Anyone used carquest rotors before? Reason I'm asking is I'm thinking about getting them when I need new rotors. I work at carquest and I can get them for dirt cheap. 60 bucks for two fronts and 80 for both rear, and I get a 15 percent discount. I currently have baer drilled and slotted and they have held up well but there is no increase in performance over blanks and I'm pretty tight on money. Any warping or corrosion? I drive pretty spirited and I need something that will hold up
I work part-time at one of the other "big box" parts stores, and as far as I'm concerned, all the "cheap-azzed Chinese" rotors are the same. In other words, they're cheap, they're round, and that's all I'll say for them.....
Old 09-26-2010, 07:39 PM
wrencher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by leadfoot4
I work part-time at one of the other "big box" parts stores, and as far as I'm concerned, all the "cheap-azzed Chinese" rotors are the same. In other words, they're cheap, they're round, and that's all I'll say for them.....
Yep there just run of the mill chinese scrap metal cast rotors.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: carquest rotors?