Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

***Spohn Torque Arm Help!***

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2004, 01:22 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***Spohn Torque Arm Help!***

hey guys, I just put a spohn adjustable torque arm on my car, and the damn center g-force brace ( where the torque arm attatches to, and this brace attatches to the center of the car) hangs really low!! My car is lowered 1" all the way around with 18" wheels. Anyone have a similar problem? Any solutions to this?
Old 02-06-2004, 01:06 PM
On The Tree

Talking

I have the Spohn tranny mount TQ arm because of that same problem. I have the Spohn tunnel brace, and it really hangs low. You need to get the tranny mount TQ arm if you get a Spohn. The tunnel mount just hangs way down for some unknown reason. They put a GIANT dip down on their bar, which will scrape on everything (even on a stock height car). I am lowered 1" and the tunnel brace scrapes everywhere. I also have LT hedders and they don't scrape on anything. Try and send it back if you can, and if you still want a Spohn product, get the tranny mount one.
Old 02-06-2004, 01:10 PM
On The Tree

I called Steve @ Spohn, and we agreed to send the tunnel brace back (the one with the dip) and he is gonna send me the other one, which has no dip, since i Dont have long tubes! This will work out great I believe