Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BMR customer services

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 05:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default BMR customer services

Any one have issues with BMR's customer services. I placed an order with them for phd bar, adj lcr, rear springs, front Strange adj shocks, and hypercoil springs, almost a 1,000 dollars in parts. for one the front shocks and springs came in 2 days after the other stuff, and all the guy could tell me was that they drop ship from strange and told me if it don't show up with thin the next few days call back.

Now the problem I am having is that the strange shocks did not come with the spring retainer. I called today at 10 am and the guy said they do not stock Strange they drop ship it, and most of the time don't open the box if it comes to their place. Well he was suppose to call me back with with an answer. well 4:00 pm no call back, so I give him a call and see what's going on, and all he says the manager is on the phone we will call you back. well still no call back so I called 10 till 5:00 and they already have their answering machine on saying they are closed. Just a little mad, because most likely the car will be on the jack stands unit after the first, because BMR is not in a hurry to help after they take your money.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by o2redws6
Any one have issues with BMR's customer services. I placed an order with them for phd bar, adj lcr, rear springs, front Strange adj shocks, and hypercoil springs, almost a 1,000 dollars in parts. for one the front shocks and springs came in 2 days after the other stuff, and all the guy could tell me was that they drop ship from strange and told me if it don't show up with thin the next few days call back.

Now the problem I am having is that the strange shocks did not come with the spring retainer. I called today at 10 am and the guy said they do not stock Strange they drop ship it, and most of the time don't open the box if it comes to their place. Well he was suppose to call me back with with an answer. well 4:00 pm no call back, so I give him a call and see what's going on, and all he says the manager is on the phone we will call you back. well still no call back so I called 10 till 5:00 and they already have their answering machine on saying they are closed. Just a little mad, because most likely the car will be on the jack stands unit after the first, because BMR is not in a hurry to help after they take your money.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with one of my office personnel.

We have recently hired several new techs and are working on getting them up to speed..........still no excuse.

Give me a call and ask for me directly as I am sure we can get you taken care of promptly

Thanks,
Lee Spicher
Old 12-20-2010, 08:50 PM
Teching In

Thanks man I will give you a call tomorrow. I just want an answer of what going on I am to the point of calling strange and just buying them and having them overnighted just so I can enjoy driving the car while I am off work, it's been down for about 3 months and this is all that is holding it up.