Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Next thing to get?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 06:38 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Next thing to get?

So i'm still quite the newby when it comes to suspension as i haven't dabbled in this area very much.

Current setup is pretty much a stock replacement from what iv'e read, but are in great shape.

(x2) KYB Gas-A-Just Mono tube shock
(x2) KYB AGX Ride Ajustable Unit

Wondering what would be the best route to lower my car "1 - 1.5 inch" to clear the coke can size gap and make the car look a little more flush at the wheels. This is a DD and never seen the track, just a little healthy acceleration here and there. Stock wheel setup currently.

Any help is appreciated
Old 04-13-2011, 08:20 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Do a search for BMR springs and look at some of the feed back we have gotten on them. There are a ton of people on here using our BMR springs and loving them, if you are interested in a set give me a call here at the shop.

Kyle

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!
Old 04-13-2011, 01:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Strano springs will give you a 1.2" drop with a great ride. I can't believe how much my handling improved with them and there was almost no cost to ride quality, if anything it is better because the car feels more planted and stable. I would get some better shocks though, a set of bilsteins are pretty cheap