Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Would this clear? Worth Doing?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 06:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Would this clear? Worth Doing?

https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-cla...plus-cash.html

I am interested in trading for his Koni Adjustable shocks/eibach sportlines/UMR Adj PHB

I'm currently running 2010 vette rims 19x10 in the rear with 285 35 zr19 with and 1.25" adapter style spacer in the back. Does anyone know if this suspension setup would work with these wheels or if it would rub? Also, I am also stock in the suspension area (other than some bumpstops that I replaced), could I expect to gain significant handling and or traction with this swap? Thanks!

Old 03-28-2012, 06:59 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

No, sport lines are terrible. If the koni's are blown yet they will be. I'm not exaggerating about the sport lines. They are way too low and way too soft. There are at least 3 members I know of in the dfw area that have cracked their oil pans because of those springs.

And to fit you would need to roll your fenders. However with that spacer I think your quarter panel would rub on the top of the tire.

If you are going to trade him you will need that adjustable pan hard bar he has as well so you can adjust how the tea end sits once it is lowered
Old 03-28-2012, 07:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks! Good info.