Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Still waiting...

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 01:56 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Still waiting...

So its been around a month, and I'm still waiting on my BMR springs. I ordered the "Lowering Kit" on March 16th and have only gotten the PH Bar and the relocation brackets. I had to call and ask why the springs weren't included and the man I spoke to (Very polite) said they were backordered for a week, a week after the other 2 items showed up.
Just seems my first buying experience hasn't been very pleasant...
Old 04-23-2012, 06:58 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They aren't getting a shipment of springs until April 27. That is what they said in their sale thread.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:17 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

I can definitely understand your frustration. The whole problem is that we are at the hands of our spring manufacturer. With our Koni sale we sold quite a few more packages than we expected so we depleted our stock of lowering springs much faster than expected so we had to get another order coming from our manufacturer. This is the busy season for everyone in this industry so it is taking a little longer than it normally would but I can assure you that the BMR lowering springs will be worth the wait and as soon as we get them in they will be on there way to you. We definitely appreciate your patience and if you ever have any questions or concerns on your order we are more than happy to go over them with you.

Thanks,
Kyle

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!