Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Strangest sound

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 09:10 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strangest sound

So I have had a loud popping noise coming from my pass side wheel well or awhile now. It only pops when I make 90 degree turns and when I come to a stop at an intersection. So this week I changed the ball joints lower control bushings on both sides. Get it all back together and it still f****** pops. I went to orielly and bought a right side strut mount and both sides of tie rod ends. Is that going to fix it????
Old 05-17-2012, 09:20 PM
On The Tree

If youve done upper and lower ball joints ,lower links .strut mounts and tie rods it sure *** hell better not.lol What the hells left?

Did you jack it up and check for any abnormal movement in that wheel.Side to side and up and down?Wheel bearing noise ect.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:21 PM
Staging Lane

I haven't done the upper ball joints and strut mount yet they're special order parts so I have to wait. But I did check everything for movement and there wasn't any. I'm hoping that the strut mount and tie rod ends fix it. If it doesn't I'm gonna buy a k member with tubular lca's(if my wife doesn't kill me first for always spending money on the car)