Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Torque arm

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 10:50 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Torque arm

I am going to be ordering a quick performance 9 inch rear for my 95 firebird and am wondering what torque arm you are using.they said to stay away from an adjustable one.i am loking for one that is crosember or tunnel mounted.it will be a strip only car
Old 10-22-2012, 10:56 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by bogger01
I am going to be ordering a quick performance 9 inch rear for my 95 firebird and am wondering what torque arm you are using.they said to stay away from an adjustable one.i am loking for one that is crosember or tunnel mounted.it will be a strip only car
Are you planning on lowering your car at all? I am honestly not sure why they would tell you to stay away from an adjustable torque arm becasue there should be no real reason to. All our crossmember mounted torque arms like the Trak pak and the Xtreme torque arm would work for your car since you are building a strip only car but they are going to both be adjustable as well as most other torque arms you look at. If you want give us a call here at the shop and we can go over your setup, expectations, and goals and get you set up with the parts that will really work for you.

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!

Quick Reply: Torque arm