Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

quick question! lower control & relocation brackets

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 09:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default quick question! lower control & relocation brackets

im pretty sure this has been gone threw but very long time ago and i cant seem to find info

my car was dropped with eibach springs and it has lower control arms and relocation brackets. i went back to stock height and my car has always had the wheels pushed back some. im running 28 tall tires so now they are touching the back of the bumper. should i get rid of the the relocation brackets? as there for when you lower your car or what should i do? im not really looking to drop the car again. i don't really like the slammed look. i like the ol'school muscle car stance where the car is stock height.

thanks in advanced
Old 03-15-2013, 01:53 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Leave the relocators on it and install a set of adjustable control arms to move the wheelbase where you need it and then you will also have the ability to set the alignment to where it needs to be as well. Give us a call... we have the right parts for you and the best prices!
Old 03-22-2013, 08:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ssvert99
Leave the relocators on it and install a set of adjustable control arms to move the wheelbase where you need it and then you will also have the ability to set the alignment to where it needs to be as well. Give us a call... we have the right parts for you and the best prices!
thanks i already have the control arms the only way to fix this is by switching to the adjustable ones ? im going to take a look at u guys site and see. i hear good stuff about it so im going to check it out.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

none else ?? messaged u for som info but i didnt get any back
Old 03-27-2013, 11:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 66 Likes on 52 Posts

adjustable lca's, like ssvert said, will allow you to pull the axel forward to where you want it to sit, or you could just get rid or the relocation brackets and put the lca's back to the stock locations, either way you pretty much get the same outcome
Old 03-29-2013, 01:12 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lsxTAlemy
im pretty sure this has been gone threw but very long time ago and i cant seem to find info

my car was dropped with eibach springs and it has lower control arms and relocation brackets. i went back to stock height and my car has always had the wheels pushed back some. im running 28 tall tires so now they are touching the back of the bumper. should i get rid of the the relocation brackets? as there for when you lower your car or what should i do? im not really looking to drop the car again. i don't really like the slammed look. i like the ol'school muscle car stance where the car is stock height.

thanks in advanced
Do your relocation brackets have multiple holes in them? (most do) If so, raise the arms to an upper mounting hole, and see if that helps.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

thanks yes they have two holes ill doo that to see ans if not ill just gey the adjustabes one with the solid mounts and thats i jus wanted to get the car out sooner

Quick Reply: quick question! lower control & relocation brackets