Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Suspension Help

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2014 | 12:22 PM
Teching In

Default Suspension Help

Which is the best toqure arm kit to use a bmr trak pak or midwest chassis?
Old 03-17-2014 | 12:38 PM
12 Second Club
10 Year Member

I believe the MWC is cheaper (in price, not quality), and will not require any welding. UMI also offers a bolt in tunnel mounted torque arm, with or without the driveshaft loop.

I installed the MWC long torque arm with trans x-member this winter. Everything went in smoothly, but I haven't gotten to drive the car yet as there is still snow on the ground.
Old 03-17-2014 | 02:22 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

^^^ this guy knows whats up!

The best is to be determined by what your needs are. One thing I can say is the MWC torque arms are designed for just about any purpose, and there is a wide selection. We offer both short(tunnel mount) and long(oem length) styles on every application.

The MWC setup uses race inspired technology and is accompanied by street manners comfort. We do offer both full race setups as well as street versions.

The fastest stock suspension f-body cars are using MWC full suspension and rearends.

Give us a call and we will be glad to assist you with any questions as well as get you the guaranteed lowest prices. We manufacture everything in house... the quality, cost and expert tech help is as good as it gets.

Quick Reply: Suspension Help