Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

MWC torque arm question

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2016, 12:05 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default MWC torque arm question

Iv done quite a bit of searching for the last few days but cant come up with a good answer. I have only ever used MWC fab 9 and torque arm in my other car, but I purchased another Fbody and it has a quick performance 9". I want to put an adjustable t/a on the car but the quick performance bracket looks like it could be a weak point with the rod ends on the bracket then again on the t/a. Now my question is, can the MWC torque arm be used on the quick rear end? The housing has the same mounting tabs on the top and bottom as the MWC fab9. Has anyone ever tried this or seen it attempted? I would like to avoid reusing the supplied torque arm bracket that came with it and I really don't want to have to pay someone to fabricate a new one on top of having to purchase another torque arm. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts

The only way I'd imagine it would work is using our two piece race torque arm. The mounting widths between a stamped style housing and our fabricated housings are most likely different.

Quick Reply: MWC torque arm question