Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

WS6 Subframe Connectors

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2019, 10:10 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WS6 Subframe Connectors

I got mew new MWC Fab 9 installed last week, and now Im looking for some subframe connectors. Im looking for the bolt in type. I have searched just about everywhere and the one I see bolt to the LCA mount in the back. BMR webpage has a set part # SFC023 and in the description it says they solidly connects to front and rear subframe, and not to LCA, but in the install directions, it shows them mounting to the LCA? Does anyone make a 2 point that does NOT connect to the LCA in the rear? I have emailed BMR but no reply from them yet, and I need to get some ordered asap.
Old 01-14-2019, 11:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Try Founders?
Old 01-14-2019, 11:35 AM
Launching!

All they have is weld in
Old 01-15-2019, 09:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by chevyss2008
I got mew new MWC Fab 9 installed last week, and now Im looking for some subframe connectors. Im looking for the bolt in type. I have searched just about everywhere and the one I see bolt to the LCA mount in the back. BMR webpage has a set part # SFC023 and in the description it says they solidly connects to front and rear subframe, and not to LCA, but in the install directions, it shows them mounting to the LCA? Does anyone make a 2 point that does NOT connect to the LCA in the rear? I have emailed BMR but no reply from them yet, and I need to get some ordered asap.
How are you supposed to bolt in to the rear subframe without attaching to the LCA hole? Thats why you only see ones that bolt to the rear LCA hole, because thats really the only place you could bolt in, otherwise you could weld where you want to/need to. If you want bolt in SFCs don't fall for the marketing hype of "they are not true SFC's if they attach to the rear LCA hole" - they are still connecting the front and rear regardless.
Old 01-16-2019, 08:53 AM
Launching!

Ordered a set of SFC from Kyle at BMR yesterday