Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Same ARB on different rear end?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2020, 08:25 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Same ARB on different rear end?

Tax time is here and I am looking at getting a few things done. I might be getting a rear end but I am almost certainly getting an anti roll bar. My question is if I get the ARB and out it on the 10 bolt when I get a new rear end would I be able to use the ARB still? Should I just get the ARB and rear end at the same time?
Old 02-06-2020, 01:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 52 Likes on 47 Posts

I think, don't quote me on this but I think the MWC ARB mounts in the stock sway bar mounting locations. So if that's the case you should be able to use it on the 10 bolt until you get another rear. You should ask Jason or Eric to be certain but I believe I'm right on this one. As for other ARB's I'm uncertain.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by 98redorangeta
Tax time is here and I am looking at getting a few things done. I might be getting a rear end but I am almost certainly getting an anti roll bar. My question is if I get the ARB and out it on the 10 bolt when I get a new rear end would I be able to use the ARB still? Should I just get the ARB and rear end at the same time?
Vicious95Z28 is correct our MWC specific will fit on a stock 10-bolt mounted backwards on a 10-bolt using the stock clamps then flip it the other direction and bolts right onto our fabricated nine inch.

Other wise you are going to be in a world of hurt going from one housing to another because every last rear end manufacturer just chooses a random width during the build process. Some are even putting the mounts as narrow as 28" which is a horribly narrow mounting distance considering the strongest location on the frame never changes and its wider than what a 28" arb would require.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Quick Reply: Same ARB on different rear end?