Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Eibach Springs

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2020, 11:02 AM
On The Tree

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Eibach Springs

Last night I was able to get in touch with the original owner of my 99 T/A. He told me he didn’t remember how much but he remembered putting Eibach springs on the car to lower it. I’m thinking it’s about 1 1/4” - 1 1/2” drop. Is there a way to tell what springs specifically they are? I’m sure probably not but I was hoping maybe there was a way. It would def help out going forward

UPDATE*
tire off and found out they are Eibach Sportline Springs and stock shocks. I need to find out if Eibach springs go bad from sitting for 18 years without the car moving? Are they still good or do they need to be replaced? If they are still good then I need some shock recommendations for the car. Here’s some pictures

Last edited by JaceDaniel83; 12-26-2020 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Adding information
Old 12-27-2020, 01:11 PM
12 Second Club

Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts

Eibach Sportlline springs were bad when they were new. Do the research here. Paired with stock shocks, it was one of the worst riding possibilities to lower these cars back in the day! Sportlines sole purpose was maximum drop. I had a Pro Kit at one point and they were horrendous too. The rears were known to sag when new, and I had that same issue too. Go with Strano or BMR springs and a set of Koni adjustable shocks and you will have your eyes opened to just how good a lowered car can handle and ride when done with the right products!

Quick Reply: Eibach Springs