Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

eibach squeeks???

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2004, 01:12 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eibach squeeks???

i got my pro kit springs put on a yr ago. and i know the stock shocks arent made for the lowering but im getting some heavy bouncing and loud squeeks in the back..Is this my shocks? Also my i hear lots of road noice and every crack on the street i can feel and hear..If this is all my shocks, wut shocks do you prefer that keep it still that low and not much rude noise or feel. I also want to run 10s later on so what do u guys think??
Old 12-08-2004, 04:16 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt........
Old 12-08-2004, 04:48 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 134 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by GAME OVER
i got my pro kit springs put on a yr ago. and i know the stock shocks arent made for the lowering but im getting some heavy bouncing and loud squeeks in the back..Is this my shocks? Also my i hear lots of road noice and every crack on the street i can feel and hear..If this is all my shocks, wut shocks do you prefer that keep it still that low and not much rude noise or feel. I also want to run 10s later on so what do u guys think??
Springs don't squeak. Likely a bushing somewhere. Swaybar, end-links shocks, panhard bar. Could be the hatch.

The shocks are responsible for a lot of the Feeling every crack. Road noise should not be any different than before, that's tires.

For shocks, at *minimum* Bisltein HD's. Though we like to revalve them more firmly for the extra spring rate and shorter travel of the lowering springs. Abotu 1 million posts as to why and what to expect.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!