Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

on a scale of 1-10

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2004, 12:57 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default on a scale of 1-10

On a scale from 1-10, how much difference did your different suspension parts make seat of the pants? 1 being "i think i felt a difference but i'm not sure" and 10 being along the lines of new shocks and swaybars together. Looking for stuff like lca's, panhard bar, stb, torque arm.
Old 12-09-2004, 01:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LG aluminum lower control arms, 8. I could feel the difference jsut backing out of my driveway after I had put em on. The whole rear end just felt a lot stiffer, and plenty of people have ridden in my car and havent noticed that I had rod ended control arms untill I told em. Thats how quiet they are.
Old 12-09-2004, 01:51 AM
Customizing Director

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stang killer
LG aluminum lower control arms, 8. I could feel the difference jsut backing out of my driveway after I had put em on. The whole rear end just felt a lot stiffer, and plenty of people have ridden in my car and havent noticed that I had rod ended control arms untill I told em. Thats how quiet they are.
I'll agree with that since I'm running the same ones. Mine are quite except one seems to make a 'pop' noise on turns every now and then.
Old 12-10-2004, 03:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have qa1 "R" series in the front 12 hal way's in rear xtreme duty T arm, anti roll bar, panhard rod, billingsley race only lower C arms, sub frame connectors, and a 6 pt cage and 10 is my answer the difference from stock to stiff is very noticeable A+ to have the right suspension parts