Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Where to get Eibach pro kit the cheapest?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2005, 09:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Where to get Eibach pro kit the cheapest?

Anyone know? ive looked on ebay and such, it seems the avg price is about 230 or so. Is DMS stuff any good? they had similar springs for 155 with a 1.3 drop and they had a nice package put together? i just want decent suspension. Also, ive done some searches and kinda confused on whether i need new shocks if i get the eibachs, most of the guys up here just have the pro kits without new shocks, just the stockers. What are the must have suspension mods?

Mike
Old 01-06-2005, 10:55 AM
TECH Addict

Shocks are the most important...long before springs. My advice is not to do springs without shocks.

Eibach and DMS are both decent. We have a list full of sponsors who sell springs...spend a few extra dollars to support a vendor instead of some Ebay junkie.

I HIGHLY suggest Sam Strano at www.stranoparts.com - he is the most knowledgable f-body suspension guy that I know of and his prices are great.
Old 01-06-2005, 11:35 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 92SilverSHO
Anyone know? ive looked on ebay and such, it seems the avg price is about 230 or so. Is DMS stuff any good? they had similar springs for 155 with a 1.3 drop and they had a nice package put together? i just want decent suspension. Also, ive done some searches and kinda confused on whether i need new shocks if i get the eibachs, most of the guys up here just have the pro kits without new shocks, just the stockers. What are the must have suspension mods?

Mike
i'll sell you my prokit and bmr lca brackets new still in the box for $200
Old 01-06-2005, 02:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nebws6- what does the prokit include, i would be interested in taking it off your hands
Old 01-06-2005, 04:43 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by elite22xl
nebws6- what does the prokit include, i would be interested in taking it off your hands

It came with springs, lca brackets(weld on), and panhard rod that I got from thunder racing as a package. I plan on going a different route with lowering and the prokit was a little too low to go with my slp longtubes. I don't need the springs or lca's but I kept the panhard rod because I have 315's out back. To finally anwser your? the prokit actually only just comes with springs, not a package like the name sounds...feel free to email or pm me

Quick Reply: Where to get Eibach pro kit the cheapest?