Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Looking to replace prokit

Old 05-09-2005, 10:48 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to replace prokit

Well Im officially tired of the eibach prokit, it was recommended by so many and Im sure for good reason, but for me, the rear sags WAYY too low, Id rather have that raked look. Also the bottoming out is driving me insane and its embarassing to have a passenger in the car and them look at me with the look of "is the car alright".

Anyone have any recommendations on springs to replace that give about the same drop in the front but less in the back? Also, I have Koni SAs installed on all 4 corners and it still bottoms out.

TIA

Last edited by Hayrab; 05-09-2005 at 12:23 PM.
Old 05-09-2005, 12:38 PM
Sold The Fun Stuff :(

If the ride bothers you, the only thing thats going to suit you is going to be going back to stock. I've ridden in all sorts of suspensions on these cars (G2, Pro Kit, Sportline, BMR) and they all ride noticably rougher than stock. The ONLY springs that are lower than stock that hasn't been super harsh are the SLP/Eibach springs but even then, they aren't as low as you want in the front.
Old 05-09-2005, 09:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hotchkis or DMS springs sound like what you are looking for. DMS will give you that raked look.

John
Old 05-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Staging Lane

I have the dms springs and like them a lot. they have a slight rake to them which I want because I have a system in the back. but if you dont want that rake you could always take out the rubber boot in the back and replace it with some heater hose. that will even out the drop to 1.25 all around
Old 05-09-2005, 11:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

you can do hose mod while keeping the rear isolator... will raise rear slightly.

Search this Thread