Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Dms and umi

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2005 | 08:40 PM
Teching In

Default Dms and umi

Just wanted to leave some positive feedback for dms who i ordered the springs from and umi who i got my adjustable panhard bar from. Ordered both products on Jul 9 and received today which i think is pretty darn quick shipping. The springs look great and the panhard bar looks like its top quality. I would highly recommend both companies. Now i hope they perform as good as they look. I will find out sometime next week when i get them installed.
Old 07-15-2005 | 08:44 PM
Banned

they do.. i JUST put everything in today (DMS Lowering springs and UMI Double Adjustable Panhard rod in).

AWESOME.

CAR SITS SICK!

Loving the stance.. OMG!
Old 07-16-2005 | 11:10 AM
Teching In

Hey thanks for the props. Glad we could be of assistance. Please send me pics when you're done.

Wycked -
If you have pics...send 'em my way if you'd like and we'll put them on the site.
Old 07-16-2005 | 11:12 AM
FormerVendor

Glad we could help

Your business is apprecaited!

Regards,
Ryan
Old 07-17-2005 | 09:05 PM
On The Tree

on a daily driver, how necessary is the panhard with the DMS springs?
Old 07-18-2005 | 07:25 PM
Staging Lane

Default alignment

Originally Posted by wildz
Just wanted to leave some positive feedback for dms who i ordered the springs from and umi who i got my adjustable panhard bar from. Ordered both products on Jul 9 and received today which i think is pretty darn quick shipping. The springs look great and the panhard bar looks like its top quality. I would highly recommend both companies. Now i hope they perform as good as they look. I will find out sometime next week when i get them installed.
Will the DMS springs work good with the stock alignment mechanics? Will you have to purchase another part to properly align front end?
Old 07-18-2005 | 09:45 PM
Teching In

Yes, from what i have read you will need to get an alignment after lowering. Maybe someone who has lowered their car will have some input on this, but i am pretty sure you do.

Quick Reply: Dms and umi