Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Pinion Angle Guage

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2005 | 02:44 PM
9 Second Club

Default Pinion Angle Guage

Does anyone know where to buy a good pinion angle guage, maybe even a digital one if not too expensive? The one that comes with the BMR Trak Pak is a POS.
Old 07-17-2005 | 07:30 PM
Cal
TECH Veteran

Sears has a decent digital one. Or you can order a really good one from a circle track racing supply.
Old 07-17-2005 | 10:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

this has been answered before, so i'm going to introduce you to the search button up on the right hand side of your screen. The sponsors will charge you an arm and a leg plus shipping for a regular weighted style analogue. Its called a "magnetic base protractor" and the cheapest i've found is Harbor Freight Tools $4.99
Old 07-18-2005 | 12:05 AM
Cal
TECH Veteran

If you want a really good one, here's the one I got (not cheap though)
http://www.irvansmith.com/catalog2/p...rt_level.shtml

It's accurate enough that you can do wheel alignments with it as well. It only takes two performance alignments to pay for this tool.
Old 07-19-2005 | 01:17 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by OldeSkool
this has been answered before, so i'm going to introduce you to the search button up on the right hand side of your screen. The sponsors will charge you an arm and a leg plus shipping for a regular weighted style analogue. Its called a "magnetic base protractor" and the cheapest i've found is Harbor Freight Tools $4.99
I'm so glad to know where the search button is now! I had no idea where it was...

Quick Reply: Pinion Angle Guage