Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

help with suspension plans.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2005 | 12:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default help with suspension plans.....

ok, i have decided that i want my car to handle more than be a drag car seeing as i dont go to the track much at all. I already have SFC's and LCA's. i have a spohn TA that i will be installing soon. I have decided to go with at least a front sway bar. My main ? is, what else should i do to maximize my suspension and handling? What shocks should i go with? How far should i drop my car? Do i need a PHB? What brands should i go with? what should i stay away from? If any1 could chime in and help, that would be great. TIA
Old 07-21-2005 | 02:35 AM
Cal
TECH Veteran

Performance wheel alignment, stiff linear rate springs, Koni SA's, 26.5" to fender well arches, Trackbird aluminum adjustable PHB, stay away from BMR.
Old 07-21-2005 | 09:42 AM
Teching In

Dont forget the subframe connectors too, gets ride of that feeling of floating while your driving.
Old 07-21-2005 | 10:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Performance wheel alignment, stiff linear rate springs, Koni SA's, 26.5" to fender well arches, Trackbird aluminum adjustable PHB, stay away from BMR.
Cal, 1st off, why stay away from BMR? i have their lca's and sfc's and i think they are great. also, could you please expand on what you wrote.....thanks

Quick Reply: help with suspension plans.....