Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Koni SA - adjusting window direction

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 02:48 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Koni SA - adjusting window direction

All of you who are using Koni SA shocks w/stock springs (or equivalent), where did you locate the adjusting window for the front shock?
Toward the front of the car, out to the side, to the rear, or somewhere in- between
I have everything off the front end and getting ready to put new stuff on tonight. Just trying to figure out beforehand if there is a preferred direction for easy adjustment access.

Thanks
Old 07-27-2005, 03:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BAD LUK
All of you who are using Koni SA shocks w/stock springs (or equivalent), where did you locate the adjusting window for the front shock?
Toward the front of the car, out to the side, to the rear, or somewhere in- between
I have everything off the front end and getting ready to put new stuff on tonight. Just trying to figure out beforehand if there is a preferred direction for easy adjustment access.

Thanks
Do you know how to adjust the front shocks? My car is at a shop right now and the morons are saying they don't know how to adjust the front shocks.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:29 PM
Staging Lane

if you look near the top of the shock there is a window where you can adjust the shock.
Old 07-28-2005, 03:28 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BAD LUK

Thanks

I think I will set this thread up for a reply since this is a question I would be interested in before buying the Koni SA.
Old 07-28-2005, 03:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

mine is facing out so I can adjust it and see it when I'm looking at the tire.
Old 07-29-2005, 08:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You want to make sure the windows face outward and that the spring is not in the way (if you use coilovers). Here's a little page I whipped up.
Adjusting Koni Rebound - Pics Inside
Old 07-29-2005, 08:44 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by JasonWW
You want to make sure the windows face outward and that the spring is not in the way (if you use coilovers). Here's a little page I whipped up.
Adjusting Koni Rebound - Pics Inside

Cool cool