Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

problem with LCA relo brackets

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 03:51 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default problem with LCA relo brackets

i am having a problem with my UMI bolt in LCA relocation brackets. the one on the drivers side will not stay in place. as soon as i try to accelerate hard the bracket slides back and the tire contacts the front inside of the wheel well. is the only solution to get them welded in? ive been trying to figure something out but i can't!! help...
Old 01-05-2006, 04:43 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CATCH ME
i am having a problem with my UMI bolt in LCA relocation brackets. the one on the drivers side will not stay in place. as soon as i try to accelerate hard the bracket slides back and the tire contacts the front inside of the wheel well. is the only solution to get them welded in? ive been trying to figure something out but i can't!! help...
Hello, If these are actually our brackets (UMI Performance) we currently only offer a weld-in bracket, they must be welded in place and might be unsafe to drive with out welding. Please have them welded before driving the car anymore, I would hate to see something happen. If you need any help just let me know and I will be glad too.

Hope that helps,
Ryan