Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Brake Problem???????

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 06:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Brake Problem???????

A couple of months ago I bought the cross drilled and slotted rotors from wholesale direct and got them without a problem...Well I go to start installing them and go to put the front one on and it is too big...I measured the stock and the WSD rotor and the WSD rotor is an inch bigger in diameter than my stock one? WTF????? I am gonna call and leave a message with them and hopefully they will take care of things ASAP

Joshua
Old 03-29-2006, 09:45 PM
TECH Regular

sweet.. big brake kit!!

jk, that sucks.
Old 03-30-2006, 07:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You got Vette rotors.
Old 03-30-2006, 07:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

I spoke with Jennifer yesterday and she said that they "accidentally" sent me 98-02 rotors and pads and that I was gonna have to ship them out before they can send me my new ones. I said that there was no way I was gonna pay for the packaging and shipping for their mistake, she is supposed to call me back and let me know if she can send me the correct ones and then have me ship the wrong ones back in the packaging the new ones come in.

I guess it kinda just pisses me off that I confirmed numerous times that it was for a 95 and had numerous people confirm it to me. I even had to wait a couple of days longer for them as they said that they were taking a little longer to get machined.

Hopefully it all works out,

Joshua
Old 03-30-2006, 09:20 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by joshua32
I spoke with Jennifer yesterday and she said that they "accidentally" sent me 98-02 rotors and pads and that I was gonna have to ship them out before they can send me my new ones. I said that there was no way I was gonna pay for the packaging and shipping for their mistake, she is supposed to call me back and let me know if she can send me the correct ones and then have me ship the wrong ones back in the packaging the new ones come in.

I guess it kinda just pisses me off that I confirmed numerous times that it was for a 95 and had numerous people confirm it to me. I even had to wait a couple of days longer for them as they said that they were taking a little longer to get machined.

Hopefully it all works out,

Joshua
Welcome to the wonderful world of after market parts.

Quick Reply: Brake Problem???????