Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

I need advice!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 07:50 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need advice!

I just finished building up my 98 Ta with a ls6 conversion. The car is also lowered now, but I have wheel hop issues that are unimaginable. Can someone give me an idea of what will help the most and who has aquality product for a reasonable price. My car sounds and looks fast, but I can't get any of it to the ground yet. When I had the drag radials on it it was better, but I don't want to have to use them all the time for around town driving.
By the way I have no suspension mods at this time, where do I go first?
Old 04-03-2006, 01:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You need to get control arm relocation brackets. They weld onto the rear end and correct the angle of the control arm. They come with two lower holes in them. A stock height car will see improved traction by putting there control arms in the top hole. A lowered car will need to use the bottom hole. You want the back of the control arm pointing slightly down. On stock height car, they will be pretty close to level or pointing slightly down in the back. When you lower your car, it lowers the front of the control arm. You can get them from BMR, Spohn, and UMI to name a few. I got mine from Spohn, and they are a quality piece.