Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Shock Set-up?

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 07:56 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shock Set-up?

i have talked to strano about this and was dead set on buying konis and then he told me that the konis are designed and ment for the strip. i was told that my stock set up would be more suitable for the track than having konis put on. will purchasing the konis really have that much of a negative affect on the track like i think they will? the plan for mods will be no more than just a little cam and maybe heads but def. dont plan on running 10's anytime soon. should i go with the konis or if there REALLY bad for the track what should i go with?
Old 06-08-2006, 10:07 PM
TECH Addict

ok, first of all, is the "strip" u speak of the same as the "track" u speak of? u first said u were told that konis are better for the "strip"....then u said u were told that your stock setup is better for the "track." did u talk to 2 different people, or are the strip and track different? from what i can gather, u plan on draggin the car, correct??
Old 06-10-2006, 10:12 AM
12 Second Club

strip....track...same thing sorry. yea i plan on taking it to the track on the weekends but def. not a full time drag car. just want a good shock that will give me performance at the track and then be able to adjust for a decent ride on the street.
Old 06-12-2006, 06:17 PM
12 Second Club

ttt..........

Quick Reply: Shock Set-up?