Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Alignment question

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 06:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alignment question

Currently I have my car sitting on the lower perch on the koni shocks and rear isolators removed. I wanted to get my car aligned before I swap the springs again when the strano test springs come in. I was hoping to just be able to take my car to tire kingdom but i guess all of the talent in aligning a car has gone out the window and all they do now is use a computer. I found a place that will do it but they said it would be like $150. Now that my 3yr alignment deal with tirekingdom is void I am going to wait until i drop it again. I was curious if this was pretty normal price for doing an alignment on a lowerd car?
Old 07-18-2006, 07:25 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I paid $65.00 in 2002, haven't looked in a while.

However, you want to wait till Sam's springs are in before doing the alignment. His will be a different drop than the Koni's on lower perch and rear hose mod.

I'm in the same boat; just put in the Koni's with stock on lower perch, hose mod, waiting on Sam's springs.
Old 07-18-2006, 01:04 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I paid $65 Cdn. this spring after I installed my koni's / hose mod. I had a slightly more aggresive alignment done which has completly got rid of the wondering on rutted roads/Hwy's.
Old 07-18-2006, 07:10 PM
Copy & Paste Moderator

Received 187 Likes on 141 Posts

I've paid between $60 and $80 for alignments. I think my last alignment a few months ago at Sullivan Tire was about $80 (4-wheel aligment to my specs).