Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

LCA & Panhard

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2002, 01:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LCA & Panhard

How much of a difference would a BMR panhard and BMR LCAs make on a nearly stock vehicle?
Old 11-22-2002, 01:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: LCA & Panhard

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by tankcrew6:
<strong>How much of a difference would a BMR panhard and BMR LCAs make on a nearly stock vehicle?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'd say for the cost of these parts it's a good investment, you may not get all that you hoped for but every little bit helps.

Al
Old 11-22-2002, 02:01 PM
Teching In

Thanks, I've heard good things about BMR. I just would like to add some suspension mods if they will help. I am not expecting an all out drag car from the parts, just a little better performance than stock.
Old 11-22-2002, 11:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My first mod on my 2002 Z-28 was a BMR strut tower brace (best bang for the buck mod for these cars...other than maybe a "lid"). My next was SLP weld in subframe connectors (also a big help, but the brace had already removed alot of flex). Next stop was BMR panhard rod and then a set of control arms ("race" version with rod ends) and they make a great improvement in handling (the car no longer seems to be "bending" at the rear of the doors and feels like one piece). If I were on a budget, I'd buy a strut tower brace and a panhard rod (for starters), if more money allows, add control arms and connectors. Later, do the springs and shocks (if you are looking to go that far)....(I did...). I hope this helps....happy corner carving.